New Version 11 of SEE++ Released!
SEE++ Version 11 has been released. This release adds the brain to the visualization with the possibility to visualize different classifications on the surface of the brain model. Moreover, several bugs have been fixed. SEE++ Version 11 is a free upgrade for licensed users of SEE++ 9.x and 10.x. If you are a licensed user of an older version and want to upgrade to version 11, please contact us for an individual upgrade offer.
The new version as well as the documentation can be found in the download section.
New Version 4.1 of AmblyoCare Released!
AmblyoCare Version 4.1 has been released. The new version contains the following changes:
- Size of shapes can now be defined in percent or in one of the available visual acuity units
- Examination pool is now configurable
- Shapes defined in percent are now scaled according to screen settings
- Menu button is now working on Android 6.0 and newer
New Version 3.5 of AmblyoCare Released!
AmblyoCare Version 3.5 has been released. The new version contains the following changes:
- During a running examination block it is now also possible to switch to the previous examination
- Finished examinations are now saved in a separate sub block and are no longer part of the previously defined examination block
- Gesture for starting/stopping an examination was replaced by an easier and more intuitive one
- Help was updated and is now finally also available in English